ScreenSlider by REDFLY 188.8.131.52 Android
Overview: REDFLY ScreenSlider by Celio Corp allows you to be more productive using the tablet or smartphone that you already own while working on your PC or laptop. With ScreenSlider, you can use your Android device as a wireless external monitor for your computer and take advantage of the extra screen real estate to see and do more.
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
An optional ScreenSlider Pro in-app upgrade enables a number of touch-based features including pinch-to-zoom, mirror mode, right/left click and more allowing you to view and interact with PC apps without a mouse and physical keyboard or without the need to be right next to your PC.
* You must download and install a free Windows PC/laptop application before the ScreenSlider app on your Android device can communicate with your PC.
* Be more productive using the device you already own to get more screen real estate.
* Great for monitoring dashboards, widgets, email inbox, Facebook, etc. while you work on your main monitor.
* Functions as an external (secondary) monitor for your Wind ows PC or laptop computer.
* Works wirelessly over your local LAN Wi-Fi connection (Android device and PC must be on same local network).
* Includes free 30-day trial of the ScreenSlider Pro in-app purchase that enables touchscreen controls and additional features.
ScreenSlider Pro in-app upgrade includes several touch gestures and other features including:
* Upgrade to ScreenSlider Pro directly within the ScreenSlider app.
* Multitouch controls allow you to interact with PC content and apps on your Android device (pinch-to-zoom, pan, scroll, right/left click).
* Use built-in Android keyboard and speech-to-text feature to enter/edit text in PC apps.
* Pull running PC apps over to Android device.
* Transfer files between PC to Android device.
* Mirror mode option.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
* Windows XP (32 bit)
* Windows Vista (32 bit)
* Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
* Mac not supported at this time
SUPPORTED ANDROID DEVICES:
While ScreenSlider is designed to run on Android Honeycomb 3.0.1 and later tablets, ScreenSlider is compatible with most Android tablets and smartphones running Android version 2.2 or later. Some ScreenSlider gesture features require a touchscreen with the ability to recognize more than two touch points at a time.
NOTES AND KNOWN ISSUES:
* Internet Explorer 9 and MSN Messenger are not supported at this time.
* While in Mirror Desktop mode only, your main PC monitor must be set to a resolution of 1280×768 or lower. If your monitor is set to a higher resolution, ScreenSlider will fail to connect.
* Audio from PC will not play through on Android device at this time. Audio will continue to play through Wind ows PC as normal.
* This app is not optimized for full-screen video playback. Video frame rate and quality will vary depending on the speed of your Wi-Fi network and the size of the video window on your Android device’s screen.
Download ScreenSlider by REDFLY v184.108.40.206 Android
PC Apps included